The Moncton Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3 km / 1.86 mi self-guided walking tour with challenges along the way. It should take 2 hours to complete, and ends near the start location.
- A fun learning experience
- See the sights!
- Never walk more than 5 minutes between 2 stops
- Learn some local history and fun facts
- Challenge your knowledge
- Fun for all ages, kids included
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt
- Also available in French
This scavenger hunt has a difficulty level of NORMAL. The ideal group size is between 2 and 6 people – but is not restricted to this. Children are welcome and will enjoy most of the challenges.
After purchase, to begin your Moncton walking tour, you will need to head to the Marriott Beausejour, 750 Main St, Moncton, NB E1C 1E6. This is the start location.
Once there, log in to this website and begin your hunt, or go to My Account for instructions.
Click here for the Moncton walking tour and tourist scavenger hunt’s complete tour details, specifications, requirements, and city history. You’ll also find there the complete list of locations seen.Suivez-nous / Follow us
There are no reviews yet.