The Sherbrooke Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 2.7 km /1.71 mi self-guided walking tour. There are challenges at most stops. It will take you between 2 and 3 hours to complete this activity, and ends near the start location.
- A fun learning experience
- See the sights!
- Never walk more than 5 minutes between 2 locations
- Learn some local history and fun facts
- Challenge your knowledge
- Fun for all ages, kids included
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- No reservation (date or time) required
- Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt
- Walk at your own pace
- Also available in French
This scavenger hunt is of NORMAL difficulty and will take you around 3 hours to complete depending on your walking speed. Teams competing on time usually finish within 2 hours. The ideal group size is between 2 and 6. Children are welcome and will enjoy most of the challenges.
After purchase, to start your Sherbrooke Scavenger Hunt, you must go to Strathcona Square in front of Sherbrooke City Hall, between du Palais St., Frontenac St. and Wellington N. S. This is the start location.
Once there, stand outside and log in to this website and begin your hunt, or go to My Account and follow the instructions.
Buy 1 ticket for your group (1-6 persons).
Click here for this tourist scavenger hunt’s complete tour details, specifications, requirements, and city history. You will also find here the complete list of locations on the itinerary.Suivez-nous / Follow us