Welcome to Tourist Scavenger Hunt
We are your urban self-guided walking tour experts in Canada, the United States, and Europe with 24/7 customer support and continual product development.
If you have any issues logging in, or finding any information, don’t hesitate to call us at 514-949-52012.
By setting up and using a Travel Agent account with us, you’ll earn a 10% commission on all your client sales.
Offer your clients a simple self-guided walking tour so they can visit at their own pace, start whenever they want, and take their time.
A Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 2-3 hour self-guided walking tour of a popular neighborhood. We have activities set up in over 20 cities across Canada, the United States, and Europe. As a matter of fact, they are educational, informative, challenging, and fun for any type of group.
You might wonder why “would I buy a $45 activity for my client when it’s good for up to 6 persons“? It’s true our activity is low-cost compared to in-person tours and bus tours. However, ours is not fixed by specific reservation times or a limited number of clients at any given time.
Ideal for who?
We’re the ideal solution for these types of clients:
- Low budget clients
- Large groups such as large family trips, school trips, and conventions.
Moreover, we regularly have groups doing school outings, business team building, families with children 5+, friends of all ages, and tourists from across the globe.
All of our circuits are built, and tested, with similar parameters:
- Start either a large popular hotel within the tourist area or where most tour buses depart. In some cases, we’ve ensured it starts close to public transit and/or public parking for extra convenience.
- End within 2-3 blocks of where they started – convenient if they parked a car, took transit, or are staying nearby.
- In fact, our tours are a loop between 3.5 and 4.5 kilometers (2.2 – 2.85 miles), on foot.
- All Tourist Scavenger Hunts are $45 per group. A group can be 1 to 6 persons.
- However, please note there is an exception for Explorer Scavenger Hunts that are longer, and thus, more expensive.
- 1 participant per group (up to 6 persons) needs to have a fully charged smartphone with an internet connection (Wifi will not be enough).
- Finally, our customer service is available 24/7 by phone and responds rapidly to texts, messages, and emails.
Your client will be indicated the start location address. Once there, they will log in to their own client account to start the activity.
- They’ll start with a few instructions and clarifications – avoids confusion and misunderstandings.
- Then, they’ll receive some history/fun facts about where they are. In other words, why is this place, monument, building, etc, significant? They’ll be issued a challenge and have 2 attempts to complete it.
- Once they submitted their answer and received, or lost points, they’ll receive directions to their next stop with cardinal points, left/right relative to something near them, and street names and addresses – to ensure they get to the next point.
- At the next stop, the cycle begins anew: history/fun facts, challenge, solution, directions…
- At some locations, there can be many stops if there are many important things to see.
- They’ll never need to walk more than 5 minutes between 2 stops.
- They can proceed throughout the activity at their own pace. Indeed, your client can take as little time, or as long as they wish.
- They can pause at any time to visit a museum/attraction along the way, or stop for food, then resume. They can even resume the next day should they desire to do so.