The Fredericton Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3.4 km / 2.1 mi walking tour with challenges along the way. It should take you 1 to 2 hours to complete.
- A fun learning experience
- See the sights!
- Learn some local history
- Challenge your knowledge
- Fun for all ages, kids included
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt
- Aussi disponible en français
This scavenger hunt has a difficulty level of NORMAL. Ideal group size is between 2 and 6 – but is not restricted to this. Children are welcome.
After purchase, to begin your hunt, you will need to be in front of the Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook 659 Queen St, Fredericton, NB E3B 1C3. Once there, stand outside and log in to this website and begin your hunt.
Buy 1 ticket for your party, of 1 to 6 people.
Click here for this tourist scavenger hunt’s complete details.