The Fredericton Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3.4 km / 2.1 mi walking tour with challenges along the way. It should take you 1 to 2 hours to complete.
- A fun learning experience
- See the sights!
- Learn some local history
- Challenge your knowledge
- Fun for all ages, kids included
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt
- Aussi disponible en français
This scavenger hunt has a difficulty level of NORMAL. Ideal group size is between 2 and 6 – but is not restricted to this. Children are welcome.
After purchase, to begin your hunt, you will need to be in front of the Crowne Plaza Fredericton-Lord Beaverbrook 659 Queen St, Fredericton, NB E3B 1C3. Once there, stand outside and log in to this website and begin your hunt.
Click here for this tourist scavenger hunt’s complete details.Suivez-nous / Follow us