The Vienna Historic Center Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 4.1 km / 2.5 mi self-guided walking tour of the historic center of the city. There are challenges at almost every stop. Sometimes, there are more than 1 challenge per stop. It normally takes 2 to 3 hours to complete the activity.
- A fun learning experience
- See the sights!
- Never walk more than 5 minutes between 2 stops
- Learn some local history
- Challenge your knowledge
- Fun for all ages, kids included
- Do everything with your smartphone
- No reservation (date or time) required
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt
- Walk at your own pace
- Disponible en français
This scavenger hunt has a difficulty level of NORMAL. The ideal group size is between 2 and 6 – but is not restricted to this. Children are welcome.
After purchase, to begin your self-guided walking tour of the Vienna Historic Center, you will need to be outside the Stephanplatz metro station, the intersection of Graben and Stock-im Eisen-Platz at 1010 Vienna, Austria.
Once there, log in to this website and begin your hunt.
Click here for complete details about this Tourist Scavenger Hunt.Suivez-nous / Follow us