The Rotterdam Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 5.5 km / 3.41-mile self-guided walking tour with 24 varied challenges. It takes 3 hours to complete and ends near the start location.
- A fun learning experience
- See the sights!
- Learn some local history and fun facts
- Never walk more than 5 minutes between 2 stops
- Challenge your knowledge
- Fun for all ages, kids included
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt
This scavenger hunt has a difficulty level of normal. The ideal group size is between 2 and 6 people – but is not restricted to this. Children are welcome and will enjoy most of the challenges.
After purchase, to begin your Rotterdam walking tour, you will need to head to the plaza in front of City Hall / Stadhuis Rotterdam, Coolsingel 40, 3011 AD Rotterdam, Netherlands. This is the start location.
Once there, log in to this website and begin your hunt, or go to My Account for full clickable instructions.
Click here for the Rotterdam walking tour and tourist scavenger hunt’s complete tour details, specifications, requirements, and city history. You’ll also find the complete locations list there.Suivez-nous / Follow us