In 2019, we were not only busy building and testing new scavenger hunts. In 2019, we also published many blog posts to explain and complement our various scavenger hunts, as we did previously and will continue to do in the future.
Here are our top 5 blog posts from 2019:
- RIP Hard Rock Café Montreal, August 21, 2017
- The Hard Rock Cafe Montreal closed down in 2009, but its memory lives on…
- If you are a world traveler, chances are you’ve noticed, or have visited a Hard Rock Cafe or more.
- 7 great places to eat in Old Montreal, February 19, 2018
- When you travel, do you make a point to try some of the city’s best, or most local, restaurants? Are you looking for the best places to eat in Old Montreal? Old Montreal is chock full of very old, and some new, restaurants, many of which are among the best the city has to offer.
- 10 Attractions at Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco, February 5, 2018
- Are you planning a visit to San Francisco and are wondering which attractions at Fishermans Wharf you should check out? For the purpose of developing a Tourist Scavenger Hunt in the Fisherman’s Wharf neighborhood of San Francisco, we’ve come across a lot of information that we thought we’d share with you.
- 9 Attractions in Hollywood, October 30, 2017
- Are you wondering which attractions in Hollywood to see? In our research to develop a Tourist Scavenger Hunt in Hollywood, we’ve come across much information, some of which can only be gleaned when doing the actual scavenger hunt.
- 11 Monuments to see in Old Montreal, November 27, 2017
- Do you love art? When you travel do you make it a point to see public monuments, sculptures, and statues? There are many monuments to see in Old Montreal.
Thank you and a gift
Thank you for making 2019 an amazing year for us. Here is a limited time coupon code which discounts all of our scavenger hunts by 25%:
This special limited to 1 purchase and is valid now until March 31st. Once you’ve bought your scavenger hunt, you are not obligated to do it immediately. It remains in your account until you are ready to do it, which could be in the coming spring, summer or fall.
Stay tuned to learn our 2020 projects.