Things to do in Philadelphia, the Museum District (regular) Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 4.7 km / 2.9 mi walking tour with many varied challenges. It should take you between 2 and 3 hours to complete.
- A fun learning experience
- See the sights!
- Learn some local history
- Challenge your knowledge
- Fun for all ages, kids included
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- Take as little, or as much time as you wish to complete your hunt
- Aussi disponible en français
This scavenger hunt is of NORMAL difficulty. The ideal group size is between 2 and 6 – but is not restricted to this. Children are welcome.
After purchase, to begin your hunt, you will need to head to the front of Philadelphia’s City Hall, at the intersection of N. Broad Street and JF Kennedy. Once there, log in to this website and begin your hunt.
Click here for this tourist scavenger hunt’s complete details.Suivez-nous / Follow us