Our scavenger hunts are dispersed across 8 countries and 2 continents. Each country has implemented its own preventive measures to control the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Here are the measures we’ve put in place, as well as what was already in place before this public health crisis.
Social distancing (2 meters/6 feet):
- If your local government allows you to walk around the area of your chosen scavenger hunt, you can use more than one smartphone to do it. This will allow all participants in your group to enjoy the activity while maintaining social distancing.
- Note that our scavenger hunts are 3-4 kilometers/1.8-2.5 miles long, ending near their start point. Some countries currently don’t allow you to move about further than 1km.
- A group cannot exceed 6 people.
- Individuals living in the same home do not have to respect this measure.
- To do this, you will each have to log into our site with the same account. That means using the same username and password on several phones, to access the purchased package.
- There can be up to 6 connections at once.
- You’ll each accumulate your own score.
- You don’t need to enter any building to complete a scavenger hunt. This avoids opening & touching doors.
- You don’t need to touch anything except your smartphone. So don’t touch the monuments or the signs. You don’t know who touched it before you. Avoid contamination.
- There is no in-person guide – follow the instructions on your smartphone.
- We encourage you to wear a face mask when you do your scavenger hunt to protect the people around you.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- These measures are preventive, in case you are a COVID-19 asymptomatic carrier.
- If you experience any symptoms related to COVID-19, you should stay at home so as not to spread the disease. You can do your scavenger hunt at a later date.
Other instructions and important information.
- Purchasing a scavenger hunt does not require you to do it immediately. There is no expiration date on your purchase.
- If you have to stop the activity before the end, whatever the reason, you can resume it at a later date. You will have to return to where you left off, reconnect to the scavenger hunt, and continue.
- Our customer service remains at your disposal at all times.